There is hardly any doubt about the fact that Millennials are amongst the most fashion conscious people on earth. With the popularity of social media over the years, it is important to present oneself in the best possible way in front of others. A modern and sleek hairstyle has become an integral part of the contemporary lifestyle, particularly amongst the Millennials.
2019 Artistic Hairstyles for Millennials
Here, we have thrown light on 2019 artistic hairstyles for Millennials.
This hairstyle is one of the most liked at present and it is not only adored by the Millennials, but by individuals of all ages. This hairstyle is known as balayage in this modern era. In case you are suffering from any grown-up roots in your hair that need a quick touch up, this hairstyle will be ideal for you.
Recommended to Read: Multiple Hairs in One Follicle
Do not hesitate to try this unique hairstyle which has fascinated numerous people, especially the Millennials in recent times. You’ll come across many hairstylists out there who are specialized in creating the ombre look and you need to contact the right person and that’s all!
2. Glitter RootsThis hairstyle is appropriate for those Millennials that are younger in age. It can turn anyone crazy, particularly if he or she wants to take part in a special event. Although this hairstyle was considered to be a costume in the past, it is not the same at present. In fact, glitter roots hairstyle will resemble those which are used by the rockstars.
3. Gray HairstyleAlthough many individuals do not like the idea of turning their hair into gray, it is a fact that Millennials appear rather attractive with this hairstyle. It might appear that the person is trying to make him look older, but it is not an issue to the Millennials. At present, you will find lots of them sporting a gray hairstyle on the road.
4. Dutch BraidsThis artistic hairstyle has become popular thanks to the Kardashians. A Dutch Braid happens to be a laid back luxurious hairstyle that will fit both young and old Millennials. In fact, it is appropriate for individuals of all ages. It is easy to master the skills of styling the hair in this fashion given that you’ll come across many tutorials on the web which are rather simple to follow.
Recommended to Read: Complete Guide to be a Hairstylist
You need a pair of good scissors and that’s all! You can purchase quality hairdressing scissors in installments using Hairdressing Scissors Afterpay or Zip Pay. Both payment processes will help to make your life smoother.
5. QuiffThe quiff has become popular in recent times and it is a fantastic choice for any millennial who likes to sport a classy appearance. While it is a more perceptible haircut, one can modify it to be bold or subtle. In case one likes to go for a subtle appearance, the short quiff will be recommended for him.
While putting on this hairstyle one needs to keep the hair longer at the top and shorter on the sides and at the rear. The hair at the top is combed back and also styled up.
6. PompadourIt was none other than Elvis who has made this hairstyle popular. At present, it is seen in huge numbers amongst the 2019 Millennials out there and is known for its sleek and elegant appearance. Having long hair all around, this style allows the hair to become longer at the top. Although it is styled slick back, it does not hold tight against one’s head, thus allowing one to have a “poofed” appearance.
It takes a lot of maintenance to sport this hairstyle and also it needs plenty of gel. Persons having round faces, strong cheekbones, and short foreheads will be the ideal candidates for the Pompadour hairstyle.
7. Textured Curly UndercutThose who are endowed with curly hair will find this hairstyle to be appropriate. It will use an undercut while allowing the curls to maintain their original shape, thus providing your hair with a unique appearance. The hairdresser will cut the curls to match the shape of one’s face so that there is no curly mess whatsoever.
8. Spiky HairstyleThis one is a well-liked teenage boy haircut, which resembles the spikes of a porcupine. This style will work best with mousse given that the gel will rob the hair of its soft appearance. It does not take much maintenance to sport this hairstyle and one simply requires a quick run through every morning using styling mousse.
It will not require lots of sculpting either, since it resembles a windblown appearance. Individuals having strong jawlines, short foreheads, and robust cheekbones will be ideal for this innovative hairstyle this year.
9. Caesar CutThe Caesar Cut is popular amongst the Millennials that like to go for a short haircut. As you guessed it, this hairstyle has been around since the day of Julius Caesar, who was in the habit of using it to cover his balding. In a nutshell, this cool no-fuss hairstyle is appropriate for those young people who are on the go and always active.
10. Classic FringeAs implied by its name, this creative hairstyle resembles a timeless appearance. It is ideal for those who are endowed with shiny and straight hair. However, it will also appear great in case you want to sport a wavy teenage hairstyle. The bangs are tidy and the hair will be tousled up carefully for adding a contemporary touch.
This hairstyle will work with either long or short hair and is appropriate for any teenage lad who prefers to go for a no-frills appearance.
11. The PonytailLast, in this list, we’ll talk about the popular ponytail hairstyle which is meant for those who are adventurous. Apart from this, it also requires lots of maintenance. Although many people are of the notion that a ponytail implies that one just needs to grow his hair without visiting the hairdresser, it is not the fact. It is important to go to the salon regularly for making it look good. However, a barber might find it difficult to trim a ponytail hairstyle flawlessly. On top of this, one has to maintain long hair for supporting this hairstyle.
Artistic haircuts are available in a wide range of styles at present. In case you’d like to appear like a genuine millennial, consider all these hairstyles mentioned above. Your hair will play an important part in influencing your personality and appearance and therefore, it is vital to remain practical while styling your hair. Never try to do this on your own, and instead, take the help of an experienced hairstylist in your area.