Last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 03:57 pm
We all know that the war between the apple iPhones and the android based phones is a real one. The Google’s Android and the Apple’s IOS are the operating systems that are used by most of the smartphones across the world. It is said that almost 99% of the smartphones made in the whole world are either based on the Android or IOS.
The makers and the users of the iPhones boost that they are using the best phone in the whole world while those who use Android have their own comments about enjoying the perks of all kinds of applications and programs. It is really hard to comment which of the two parties is winning the argument as the users of both the kinds of operating systems look happy with their choices.
Recommended to Read: Windows 10 Custom Themes
The good news for the users of the smartphones is that both the platforms are quite similar to each other and people get to learn them real quick. There are of course differences in both, but they are not as far-fetched as their similarities are.
The major difference that lies between the two platforms is that of affordability. Apple has always stayed at the top of the market to give high rates for their phones and devices. Also, the IOS is available only for the iphones created by Apple itself, while the Android platform is easily affordable for all and there are a big number of companies who are making use of the Android platform for their smartphones.
- 1 What is an iOS emulator for android?
- 2 Benefits of using the iOS emulator for android
- 3 Which are some of the best iOS emulators for the Android devices?
- 4 Risks in the use of the emulator for android
What is an iOS emulator for android?
Another thing that makes the two platforms differ from each other is the fact that android provides options for getting several free apps as well while you have to pay a fortune to purchase every single Apple app. Those who are looking forward to a budget-friendly phone find the android one very helpful.
Talking about the apps for the IOS and Android both, the users’ complaint that they cannot make use of the Apple apps on their Android based phones. For quite a long time, thing longing has lasted for the people but today we have a very good solution for it, and it is known as the iOS emulator for Android, something that is like the dream come true for the android based smartphone users, so they can enjoy the perks of the Apple apps as well.
Most of the apps and games are developed for both the platforms separately. Each app is developed with a version for Android and IOS both. However, there are still some apps that are not supported by one of the platforms.
Recommended to Read : Best Offline Android Games
How does the iOS emulator for android work?
So the emulator provides a platform that converts the binary code form the IOS so that it can easily be supported by the Android platform.
Technically you can say that the emulator turns your android device into an Apple machine for some time while you make use of that particular game or app. This emulator is also known as the Apple emulator as it can run almost anything on the android device that an Apple device can run.
Features of the iOS Emulator for Android
Having a look at the salient features of the emulator is going to help you understand it better and get a better grip on its functionality.
- It is a freeware program that can save all your data from games and apps in the real time so you can resume it or have it at any later time that you want.
- You can get unlimited access to all the apps that are there for the Apple devices that run on the iOS, and you can enjoy all the features as well.
- The auto updates function the same ways as it does for the iOS, so you stay up to date to all the features updated from the developers.
- Since the emulator has been tested and checked for error, therefore you have the surety that the emulator works fine without any error. You are not going to face any issues while using this emulator for getting connected to the iOS-based games and apps.
What is the major difference between the iOS and Android?
The android apps and the iOS-based apps are developed keeping in mind the approach that these interfaces will run specifically on the devices made for them. This helps the companies producing the relevant gadgets to increase their market while keeping their brand names high. Applications running on these interfaces are based on the different binary codes.
The android application is available on the google play store from where they can be downloaded and installed in your device while the apps for the iOS can be found on the apple store and could be downloaded to the device directly.
The major difference is that the iOS-based apps and games run only on the Apple devices as the iOS is the operating system that was developed specifically for Apple devices. Whereas the Android interface is supported by a big number of companies producing the smartphones and other handheld devices.
The introduction of the iOS emulator for android has provided a bridge between the two platforms so that the devices that supported the android only apps are now able to run all the apps and games by the iOS as well. Since the application and games from Apple’s store are not only high quality but also are costly to download. Therefore the introduction of the emulator that allows you to download the apps freely has revolutionized the world of smart devices.
As the years have passed, the android has taken up to the 80% of the market of the smart devices. But this does not mean that the market for the iOS has gone down. Although the percentage of the devices using the Android is very large compared to the iOS, still the Apple’s devices have not lost their high rank in the market as they have maintained their superiority as always.
Recommended to Read : Best C++ IDE
The step by step approach to installing the emulator on your device
To make things easier for you, here we are going to describe the whole process of installing the iOS emulator for android either on your computer or in your handheld devices.
- The first thing you will need to do is to download the file for the emulator from its website. For this, you will need the (iEMU) APK file from the website of the emulator and save it to your device. It is better to save and download the file on your computer system so that the things become easier for later steps.
- Now that the file is downloaded and saved, you will now transfer the whole file to your Android device either by the USB cable or Bluetooth technology. If you have saved the file directly to your smartphone than move directly to the next step.
- Now that the file has transferred successfully, you will open the package file on your smart device by locating it in your memory. When you tap on the apk file, it will ask for the changes approval that you will allow and wait for a few seconds for the next step.
- Now you will run the app by clicking on the application where you will be asked to select your ROM for storing the games and applications, and the process is complete. You should only store the file in the zip formats as this is the only type of the file that this app supports. You can enjoy your heart favorite games and apps from the world of Apple in your android device without the slightest change in everything you have in the app.
Benefits of using the iOS emulator for android
Are you looking forward to learning about the advantages and benefits that the iOS emulator for Android offers to its users? If so, then here we are to tell you about these benefits that are going to help you make up your mind to have it on your smart device.
- The most amazing and highly appreciated feature of this emulator is the outstanding interface that it provides the Android users with. The interface and the scheme all look just like the Apple iOS so that the user can enjoy the perks of using the Apple device on the Android device. The interface and the apps all resemble the real ones on the apple.
- The ability of the android phone to support the apple apps lets you enjoy all the highly anticipated and popular games and applications in full form. This makes you download everything that you like to have on your device.
- Not only the users of the smart devices enjoy this cross-platform emulator, but rather the developers also enjoy working with it as they do not have to switch to the different devices time and again during the development phase. This helps them save not only their time during the development phase but also save the cost that they would otherwise have to pay for having an iOS-based device or Apple’s device.
- Another benefit that you can avail while working with this amazing emulator is the fact that you have your android apps in your access all the time as well. Since you do not lose your android apps, therefore it becomes easier and simpler for you to access the apps from android and apple all at the same time.
- Another amazing benefit is the architectural design platform that this emulator provides you with, so the complex tasks during the programming could easily be handled with the use of this cross-platform interface.
Which are some of the best iOS emulators for the Android devices?
Now that you know how the emulator works and how you can get the best out of it to play it on the android devices, you must be wondering for the options you have available for the emulator in the market.
You can find a huge list of emulators on the web that you can download anytime and enjoy the comfort. Although there are so many of these emulators, it is important to know the best ones out there. Each developer tries to bring some new feature to the emulator so you can enjoy it as much as you can.
Recommended to Read : Best HTML Editors
Here we have gathered a list of the top three emulators that is going to help you a lot with the selection.
This is the best and most popular emulator for the android devices out there. You can easily and directly download it to your device and start enjoying the apps from iOS easily. The most amazing thing about this emulator is that it does not need a lot of space on the RAM, just 512 MB is going to suffice to run it.
This is another easy to use the emulator that is used as an emulator for Android devices. It is easy to download as it downloads directly to your device and it too takes only 512 MB space on your RAM. Once downloaded, you are just a click away from the apple apps and to enjoy using them.
What makes this emulator different and preferable from the others is the fact that you do not need a single thing to make it work. As soon as you click on the name of this emulator, your device will be converted to the Apple device. This is the reason for the popularity of this emulator over the others available in the market.
Risks in the use of the emulator for android
For some devices, the iOS emulator for android might not work, and the lengthy process of downloading the emulator and making it work for your devices might turn out to be a waste. It is recommended to first read out the reviews for the supporting devices and then use it.